Sunday 14 September 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Review - 'Afternoon Tea'

Hello Everybody.  So today I am writing my first ever makeup review!  The product is the Tanya Burr lipgloss in 'Afternoon Tea'.  I have so many great things to say about this lipgloss so we best get started haha.

The 'afternoon tea' shade is a gorgeous pale pink colour that is great to use on a day to day basis.  I have found that the consistency is just right and not too thick or thin (in my opinion).  I often find when I buy a lipgloss that they are awfully sticky but this however is just right.  Another thing you may want to know is what the applicator is like, it is just the classic sponge tip that you find in most glosses.

Next I would like to talk about the packaging, I think that it is super cute and I love it.  The font, the love heart , everything about it is so nice and pretty I could not think of any way to improve it.  The overall look of the packaging really catches your eye on the shelf and makes you want to have it haha (or is that just me).  Finally I just have to add in that the glosses are reasonably priced at around the £4.50 mark.

Overall I can best describe this gloss as a very bold bubble gum pink colour that really stands out when applied.  I personally think that this product is good value for money and equally as good as some of the high end brands.






No comments:

Post a Comment