Sunday 14 September 2014

Some Info That You Should Know

Why another post?

So this will be my fourth post in the last twenty-four hours haha. This is just to let you know my username on twitter as I have decided to dedicate an account to my blog. Now you will also find my new posting schedule.

The twitter account:

Ok so here is a link to my blog dedicated twitter account: https://twitter.com/PrettyPerfect68

What will I find on the twitter account?

On the twitter account you will find:

* Updates.
* When a new post is up.
* (Possibly) Blogs that I recommend.
* Miscellaneous tweets.

The Schedule:

So I finally decided on a schedule that works for me.
I will from now on be putting a post up on a Wednesday and a Sunday.

Ending...

Thanks for reading everyone. See you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment